Monday, February 16, 2009

OMGSH my stomach hurts

I was just sick with the stomach flu :( it is sweeping through my whole family and my sister is the only one left that hasn't been sick. It was a horrible flu, it made you 'throw up' even if there was nothing to throw up. (which really hurts your stomach) Luckily this flu only lasts about half a day so I finally got to eat and drink last night, except I can still only have popsicles and kool-aid , but hopefully i can keep soup down today. The funny thing is i got sick while i was taking my food journal, so it says nothing for most of yesterday and then a whole bunch of kool-aid popsicles and soda. Also in the food journal your supposed to record all the exercixe, but i didnt get any exercise because i was feeling sick on saturday too. (the flu just wasn't at the worse) So i haven't been throwing up anymore but I missed hanging out with my friend because i was sick :( and i still can barely even get up/walk around. I hope you all had a better weekend so far than I have had! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this post click on this to comment!!!!!